Readiness Systems, LLC
Last modified: February 2021
Readiness Systems, LLC (“Readiness Systems” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites readisys.com, manager.readisys.com, training.readisys.com, aedlawcenter.com and aedsentinel.com (our “Websites“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Websites and through their services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other websites operated by Readiness Systems or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any third party application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
U.S. Residents Only
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Websites. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Websites or on or through any of their features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the sites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our services or requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Websites.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- We use a analytics tools to collect information about use of the Websites. These tools collect information such as how often users visit our Websites, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to our Websites. We use the information we get from these tools only to improve the Websites. These tools collect only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the Websites, rather than your name or other identifying information. You can prevent analytics tools from recognizing you on return visits to our sites by disabling cookies on your browser.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. These include, but are not limited to:
- Mailchimp – We use Mailchimp for many of our emailing and marketing tasks. More information about Mailchimp’s data practices may be found online at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
- To AED program management service providers to support services you have engaged them to provide through their software programs.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Readiness Systems, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Readiness Systems, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Readiness Systems, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Readiness Systems to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Readiness Systems as a result of a purchase, product or service experience, or other transaction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Personal information collected from, on, or through the Websites is not disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.