ABOUT READINESS SYSTEMS
Readiness Systems is your AED program compliance expert.
- We developed and offer AED Sentinel®, the first remote AED monitoring system built for every AED program.
- We developed and publish national AED Program Design Guidelines™ that define industry standards for public access AED programs.
- We publish the AED Law Center™ – the most complete, accurate and reliable collection of state AED laws and regulations available that define how to own, place and use AEDs placed in public settings.
- We design and document complete AED programs and make sure you have policies in place that properly organize your people, systems, equipment and activities.
- We help you accurately understand the AED program rules (industry standards + AED laws) so you can properly follow the rules.
Our services and knowledge resources give you the tools you need to: Be prepared for sudden cardiac arrests in your organization, perform responsibly during sudden cardiac arrest emergencies, and defend yourself in court is something goes wrong and you get sued.
Need help with your AED program? Contact us today to design, create and document your AED program
So then, do you ask yourself:
- Who on our staff
Are there legal requirements for having and using our AEDs:
Readiness Systems can help.
Why do you need an AED program?
Don’t go at it alone. There’s too much at stake.
Contact us today – we’ll help you responsibly place and use your AEDs
Trusted by Clients and Partners Nationwide
Contact us today to choose the right AED Program Package for you
Contact us for free, unbiased advice, up to 30 minutes from Richard Lazar. Richard is founder and president of Readiness Systems.
Are you a lawyer?
Want to better understand any AED program topic? Need an expert for any AED matter? Contact us about our legal support and expert witness services.
Contact Readiness Systems