Human AED Inspections Made Easy
With the ReadiCheck® smartphone-based AED inspection system, your team can cost-effectively inspect AEDs in seconds, and you can easily track and manage all your AEDs from one central dashboard.
Why Digital AED Inspections are Important
As an AED owner or program manager, you are required by state laws and industry standards to conduct and document routine inspections to ensure your AEDs are always ready. With the ReadiCheck smartphone-based AED inspection system, your team can inspect AEDs in seconds, and you can effectively track and manage all your AEDs from one central dashboard.
ReadiCheck - A Complete Smartphone-Based AED Inspection System
- Field inspectors can perform AED checks in no time using QR code scanning
- Technology-based inspections means no more paper forms, inspection tags, or spreadsheets
- AED status indicator pictures create digitally verifiable proof of inspections
- Email and text reminders ensure inspections get done
- Battery and pad replacement reminders help keep your AEDs up to date
- Works with all AED makes and models
Contact us today to speak with an AED readiness expert.
Put Your AED Readiness Management on Easy Mode
- Complete AED and inspection management from one central dashboard
- Unlimited use of online AED Readiness Manager software for any number of users
- Unlimited use of the ReadiCheck mobile AED inspection app for any number of inspectors
- Flexibly assign users and inspectors to any or all locations
- Know who inspects your AEDs, how frequently, and when
- Get AED inspection reminders
- Manage with comprehensive AED readiness and compliance reporting